Thursday, November 20, 2014

sick day



Today my brother Gabe with a sore throat and a headache, so he is not at school.


It is harder to do my schoolwork because Gabe constantly makes jokes and does funny things.


We made a playlist because we are driving to California soon and we were thinking it would be nice to have some music. We were dancing all morning listening to our favorite tunes.


 He's making chicken broth for his sore throat and pretending to make tea and crumpets.


 Gabe and I are cleaning the house for our mommy because we are just good kids like that.


Gabe reads the comics even though he is supposed to be cleaning.




I hope Gabe gets better but I wish he stayed home everyday because Gabe is such an awesome, nice, funny, helpful, silly pleasant brother. Get well soon Gabe!

No comments:

Post a Comment