Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SPARKLES!




On my birthday I got my ears pierced. We were going to wait until I was twelve, but my mom's friend talked us into doing it a year early.

It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but it did hurt a little bit. My ears felt really weird for the rest of the day.

You may be wondering why the title of this post is "SPARKLES" but whenever I look in the mirror and see my earrings I say "SPARKLES!" because my earrings are so sparkly.

a few days ago I was playing with my brother and my earring got caught on a pillow, I didn't notice and I moved my head which made my earring fall out. You aren't supposed to take your first pair of earrings out for six weeks. When my mom was putting my earring back in I almost screamed it hurt so much!

My friends gave me some super cute earrings for my birthday and I can't wait to wear them!


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary, my name is Amberleigh [you can call me Amber] My Mom reads your Mom’s blog and I read your blog and loved it! I hope I will meet you soon. Hey guess what, my grandma taught me how to crochet! And I am making a HUGE! Blanket for my dad he is 6foot-4 I have to make it 8-feet tall and 5-feet wide WOW! Right. Well I am also homeschooled I have been homeschooled since the beginning I am excited to have you join the team of homeschoolers! I am only nine years old but I think it will be fun to meet you some time. Happy Birthday Mary! From Amberleigh, .P.S. call my Mom soon!

    ReplyDelete